M&A Integration Manager (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne’s Operations team focuses on operationalizing SentinelOne’s acquisitions, partnerships, and transformation initiatives. We are currently hiring an M&A Integration Manager within our Operations team to work closely with, Corporate Development, and executive team to drive end-to-end integration planning and execution for our acquired companies. The Integration leader will play an instrumental role supporting the due diligence, create an overall integration plan, work with key functions and monitor progress in execution. The leader will be responsible for integration strategies to accelerate deal value, plan for an issue-free Day 1 and manage priorities across internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done, professional with significant program management skills who adapts quickly and earns credibility and trust interfacing with founders/executives of target companies, while coordinating with internal cross-functional leads on time/mission critical operational issues spanning product, technology, legal, finance, HR, facilities and other interdependent teams.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the strategic integration planning and execution phases of M&A transactions that align to the business objectives
- Develop acquisition-related key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of transaction-value drivers.
- Creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues
- Monitor and track project progress against project deliverables; communicate project status, including roadblocks, milestones, successes with all project stakeholders
- Partner with executives and function leaders to craft integration strategies that closely align with acquisition rationale and operating model
- Coordinate and project/task manage integration priorities internally and with the management team of target companies
- Participate in the diligence process and ensure seamless transition from diligence to integration phase
- Proactively identify areas for improvements throughout the deal lifecycle and implement best-in-class practices that align with SentinelOne culture
- Lead the refinement of integration and build-out of repeatable process strategy and toolset (e.g., playbooks, process flows, work plans) that incorporate prior experience and industry-leading practices across all key workstreams
- Ability and willingness to travel (domestic and international)
What skills and experiences do you bring?
- 7+ years experience in M&A integration role
- 5+ years of experience working on large-scale, cross-functional programs and projects focused on all phases of integration planning and execution in the context of M&A, ideally in the domain of software or technology
- Direct experience managing merger integrations either in-house or as part of a consulting/advisory firm
- Demonstrated experience influencing and communicating effectively across all levels and teams across the organization, acting as an advisor to senior leadership
- Ability to translate complex contract terms and conditions into strategic and operational elements for both internal and external parties
- Team-oriented and proven experience working well as a member of a broad cross functional and highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical individuals
- Organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Knowledge of end-to-end corporate development activities
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and establish clarity when faced with uncertainty
- Highly organized and productive especially under high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios
- Expert in M&A tools, data rooms, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Post-acquisition experience with small or medium cap software or technology businesses.
- Background and experience with cloud technologies and services, including SaaS, IoT and public cloud offerings.
- Background and experience with product design or manufacturing tools.
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.