Senior Technical Support Engineer (Striker)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a passionate Technical Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing Global Support and Services organization. As the interface between our customers, field engineers and development, you will be a key contributor driving our cross-organizational projects, owning our ticketing system and future migrations, building tools that will help improve productivity, driving innovation, and more. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of leading support and services efforts on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Provide grade A support for our lucrative enterprise customers base in the EMEA
- Lead burning escalations from end-to-end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue
- Define, build, and implement tools to improve the speed and quality of support
- Assist with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common situations
- Analyze support workflows and make suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Working closely with the directors in the organization and other senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support, or a customer-facing technical role (e.g. Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services)
- Experience with deliver customer services, both frontline, second and third tier levels, preferably within a SaaS B2B vendor environment
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Network, or Endpoint Security background required
- Excellent customer-facing abilities, and strong problem-solving as well as troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools (Ticketing, Voice, Chat) and processes
- Ability to analyze and identify improvements in service systems
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion
- Ability to think outside the box and drive innovation that improves productivity
- Independent, responsible and result-driven team player
- AWS, GCP, or Azure experience is an advantage
- Experience with writing code and scripting is an advantage
- Travel required as needed
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model in Prague Karlin (brand new Missouri Park) offices
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs grant (Restricted Stock Units) and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Programme)
- Annual bonus based on your performance, paid out in 2 instalments
- Flexible Time Off on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible Paid Sick Days and fully paid short term sick and short term nursing leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off and additional paid company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Private medical care and pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Benefits points (5.000 CZK/month) that you can spend on leisure, sports, kindergarten and school fees, travel etc.
- Global Employee Assistance Program, including confidential counselling related to both personal and work life matters
- High-end MacBook, or Windows laptop, home-office-setup gear and a work-from-home allowance
- Full access to the Udemy Business platform for hard and soft skills training, as well as support for continued learning
- Refreshments and snacks at the offices, along with weekly massages and yoga at Prague office
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work (sports days, BBQs, charity events, etc.)
- Above-standard referral bonus
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.