Team Lead, Vigilance MDR
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
🚀 Join Our Team as a Vigilance MDR Team Lead! 🚀
Are you ready to lead a dynamic team at the forefront of cybersecurity? We're looking for an experienced and innovative Team Lead to join our Vigilance MDR squad. If you have 3+ years of technical expertise, certifications, or a strong educational background, along with at least 1 year of leadership experience, we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- 🤝 Build Relationships: Develop strong working relationships within your team and with other teams.
- 😊 Positive Influence: Demonstrate a positive attitude, setting an example for your team and direct reports.
- 🌟 Onboarding: Lead the onboarding of new team members, ensuring they have the access and training they need to excel.
- 📞 Customer Engagement: Attend and lead customer calls and represent our Vigilance MDR Team when needed.
- 📈 Performance Monitoring: Keep a close eye on your team's performance, setting clear, measurable goals and KPIs for each member. Report to your manager and Vigilance leadership.
- 📊 Contribute to Performance Measurement: Play an active role in defining and measuring team performance through KPIs.
- 🌐 Collaboration: Foster strong relationships with other Vigilance departments and teams outside of Vigilance, such as Product Management, Support, and R&D.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 🔐 Expert Knowledge: Demonstrate a deep understanding of security and security analysis concepts, with a focus on our service playbooks and best practices. Your role involves proposing improvements, creating new playbooks, and refining processes.
- 🚀 Leadership Skills: You'll be the go-to person for your team, providing guidance, training, and mentorship to less experienced analysts. Be an escalation point for threats and escalations.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model in Prague Karlin (brand new Missouri Park) offices
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs grant (Restricted Stock Units) and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Programme)
- Annual bonus based on your performance, paid out in 2 instalments
- Flexible Time Off on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible Paid Sick Days and fully paid short term sick and short term nursing leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off and additional paid company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Private medical care and pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Benefits points (5.000 CZK/month) that you can spend on leisure, sports, kindergarten and school fees, travel etc.
- Global Employee Assistance Program, including confidential counselling related to both personal and work life matters
- High-end MacBook, or Windows laptop, home-office-setup gear and a work-from-home allowance
- Full access to the Udemy Business platform for hard and soft skills training, as well as support for continued learning
- Refreshments and snacks at the offices, along with weekly massages and yoga at Prague office
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work (sports days, BBQs, charity events, etc.)
- Above-standard referral bonus
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.