SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Candidate must reside in Costa Rica.
What are we looking for?
- self-starter with a contagious work ethic, fantastic verbal & written skills and can excel at working across teams to manage escalations with sales, support & engineering.
- Use Salesforce.com to accurately manage your leads, activities & renewals pipeline.
- Execute the renewals process by pro-actively contacting customers prior to expiration.
- Maximize revenue by uncovering and executing opportunities to upsell
- Provide a best in class customer experience for both customers and partners.
- Maintain an accurate forecast.
- Escalate customer issues to support, customer success or engineering for a speedy and satisfactory resolution for the customer.
What will you do?
- You will proactively communicate with customers to ensure an on-time contract renewal.
- Maintain an on-going relationship with customers and partners to communicate new features
- Work closely with our sales & customer success teams to reduce churn and find opportunities to up-sell to maximize revenue for the company.
- Work closely with regional and national partners to ensure they are aware of future renewals and when needed assist them with closing and finding up-sell opportunities.
- If you’re engaging on the phone, can create excitement & urgency via email, and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career within an exciting fast paced company, then this is the job for you!
What Skills and Knowledge should you bring?
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and renewals. Result-oriented, and possess excellent negotiation abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, deadlines, and documentation. Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient in managing their time to meet renewal goals.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal, is essential for building rapport with clients and internal teams. Ability to articulate complex information clearly, actively listen to customer needs, and tailor their communication style accordingly.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction and build strong relationships with existing clients. They should be able to anticipate customer needs, address concerns, and provide reliable support throughout the renewal process.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.