Vigilance DFIR Manager
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a strong leader, experienced investigator and endpoint-based hunter with superior technical and customer services skills. SentinelOne’s Vigilance DFIR team conducts digital forensic investigations and threat hunting operations for global clients. Our team provides multiple levels of proactive and reactive services to our clients to include incident readiness assessments, table-top exercises, purple-team activities, full-breach investigation, malware analysis, and hunting operations. The EMEA Lead will report to the AVP of DFIR and lead a team of investigators located in all EMEA time-zones.
What will you do?
- Provide strong leadership, guidance, and engagement to our elite staff in EMEA.
- Collaborate with peers and leaders in all regions to provide around the clock concierge services to our global customer base.
- Champion growth, evolution, and innovation within the service and within the team.
- Accountable to ensure excellence in every engagement, to include scoping, forensic analysis, reporting, hunting, remediation consulting, and client communication.
- Contribute as a lead investigator for engagements. Manage all aspects of a breach response and containment investigation.
- Technical investigative skills must include expertise in host-based forensic analysis, EDR-driven incident response, malware analysis, memory analytics, and network log investigations.
- Provide detailed and impactful formal investigative reports, to include technical findings and security improvement recommendations.
- Provide additional IR services, to include:
- Work closely with the threat intelligence team to pursue attribution, identify attack trends, innovative malicious TTPs, and contribute to community-facing publications and blogs.
- Adopt and follow our core values amongst the team:
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on consulting experience in threat hunting, digital forensics, and incident response.
- 2+ years of experience in people management.
- An ideal candidate would have notable speaking and publications in the industry and or be an active participating member within the industry.
- Evident self-starter with intellectual curiosity and the ability to adapt to change.
- Expert level experience with forensic investigative software.
- Experience with EDR/XDR platforms (SentinelOne preferred).
- Experienced conducting dynamic malware analysis and understanding of the reverse engineering process.
- Experience with memory analytics (Volatility Preferred).
- Experience or knowledge of conducting endpoint based threat hunting (compromise assessments).
- Experience working with cyber threat intelligence platforms and the threat intelligence process from raw attack data to finished intel and publications.
- Scripting ability (Python preferred).
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.