Director of Sales
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a Director of Sales, to be responsible for managing a regional team of Enterprise sales representatives. Success in this role is dependent on ability to implement and manage an effective sales strategy. This includes working to build strong, productive relationships with prospects, customers, and within the team; recruiting and onboarding new customers; and focusing on growing new business opportunities.
What will you do?
- Lead a regional team of Enterprise sales representatives
- Responsible for employee development to create our next generation of sales leaders.
- Develop account and territory plans with tactical execution to gain wallet share from existing customers and market share from the competition.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base within your region
- Execute on a partner plan to drive incremental revenue through the channel
- Partner with Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Marketing, and Support to close deals, drive revenue and adoption
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- An ability to build a strategic plan and deliver expected results on budget and on time is important.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Candidates will show how they have been able to gain competence, adopt new perspectives, and build relationships that cross organizational boundaries, and, as a result, build out a web of support and contacts.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to prioritize engagement and support in line with the Division’s strategic focus is necessary.
- Finally, all candidates must demonstrate strong oral and written communications as well as an ability to persuade others to a particular point of view.
- Prior startup experience
- Smart, funny, technical, passionate about security!
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.