SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both technical and content SEO strategies and will have worked in the high-tech industry. They will be responsible for improving SentinelOne’s visibility on search engines, particularly Google, and will work on various SEO strategies, including tagging and content optimization, addressing website errors, and improving website performance.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinate content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other activities
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO
- Proven experience as an SEO Manager in the high-tech industry
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.