IT Systems Engineer, L2 (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Will You Do?
- Expert Technical Support: take full ownership of complex issues and act as an escalation point for the L1 Service Desk team.
- Provide second-level support for technical infrastructure, including laptops running Windows and MacOS, mobile devices, end-user applications, and services such as Google Workspace, Jamf Pro, Slack, Intune, Okta, Box, Active Directory, 1Password, Jira, Asset Management, Service Desk, Confluence etc.
- Provide expertise in troubleshooting MacOS and Windows platform issues.
- Provide excellent technical support to users over Zoom or Slack if required, or in case of some hardware issues. Communicate with APJ, EMEA and USA region employees.
- Proactively manage service requests, incidents, and tasks within SLA, and escalate to L3 resources with proper troubleshooting notes.
- Work with IT support staff to investigate and implement ways of reducing calls to IT Service Desk.
- Assist with maintaining Service Desk knowledge base of information relating to support of users of company systems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of high-quality, customer-focused products and services.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root causes, issue resolution, and ticket dispatching to correct team(s).
- Understand incident management, problem management, root cause analysis, change management, as per ITIL process.
- Have working knowledge of Service Desk tools like ServiceNow, Jira, and other helpdesk tools for ticket management.
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and objectives achieved, as necessary to support IT Service Desk.
What Skills and Knowledge Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience IT Support position in a global company.
- Experience with endpoint management tools: MacOS management with Jamf; Windows OS management with Intune.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards, including Windows and Mac OS, Google Workspace, and other productivity tools.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and direction. Ability to multitask and manage priorities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and provide executive support.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.