Cloud Partnership Senior Manager
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is hiring a Cloud Partnership, Senior Manager, to help us expand Cloud security ecosystem partnerships globally. As a SentinelOne Business Development team member, you will lead the Technical Integrations and act as the Business Development liaison between our Cloud technology partners, primarily AWS and SentinelOne.
What will you do?
- Operate at senior executive levels while leading impactful cloud sales partnerships
- Act as the central point of contact for EMEA - primarily working with AWS
- Lead the EMEA AWS go-to-market plan & activities for the partnership
- Coordinate internal activities aligned with AWS activity
- Develop and implement joint partner business plans for AWS EMEA
- Work closely with the regional sales teams to define, build, and execute the partnership plan to support growth & minimize channel conflict
- Collaborate and form partnerships with marketing, product, legal, and other departments as necessary
- Drive regular communication and evangelism promoting the success of the partnership
- Lead regular business performance/relationship reviews with EMEA local management
- Promote joint sales activities and cloud marketplace deals including field-level account mappings, and deal closure with the respective sales teams
- Achieve/exceed revenue and objective targets for AWS partnerships
- Evolve and grow the partnerships by identifying additional routes to market
- Provide financial analyses and long-range forecasting for AWS partnership
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 5+ years of successful AWS Alliance Management experience operating at a senior level
- Adept at moving quickly between tactical execution and high-level critical thinking and organization
- Experience Building Partnerships and co-selling with AWS and other Cloud providers
- Consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets & business objectives
- Self-starter who can work independently in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
- Demonstrated success in international cloud alliance expansion
- Experience working with some combination of Cloud, OEM, ISV, and reseller partners
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.