Sr. Support Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
***Candidate must reside in Costa Rica***
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join the growing SentinelOne Support organization. This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers and development, and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Debug issues in Linux, Syslog
- VPN, tunneling, routes
- Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Security penetration testing
- Efficiently manage customer communication and expectations to resolve technical problems
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and debug customer problems
What We're Looking For
- 7-10 years of experience as a technical support engineer
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Knowledge with Kerberos, LDAP, GPO and Active Directory [Azure and On-Prem]
- Prior experience working with Linux, debugging with Linux is a must
- AD, strong Windows environment and dealing with security aspects related to Windows is a plus
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Familiarity with common Active Directory attacks such as Golden/Silver Tickets, DCsync, DCShadow, etc.
- Strong requirement in Hypervisor like KVM is required
- A deep desire to work with customers to build reliable, secure solutions, specifically with AD
- Experience troubleshooting Windows Server infrastructure problems
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Windows PowerShell scripting and/or development experience
- A desire to actively participate in client meetings, professionally and expertly
- The ability to create succinct and accurate documents, incorporating text and technical design diagrams
- Comfort leading and delivering projects independently as a subject matter expert and project manager as well as a subject matter expert in a larger team
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.