Senior UI/Visual Designer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What We Are Looking For?
As a visual designer, your main task is to make our very technical product feel more friendly and understandable for our users. You will work on digital products and services to enhance their aesthetics and functionality. You'll need to ensure that all visual elements work together to create a cohesive design language. This includes colors, illustrations, typography, icons, and even motion design and interactivity.
This is a senior-level role where your expertise in visual design will be crucial in shaping the user experience of our cybersecurity products. SentinelOne’s design team (over 20 designers across the US, Israel, Czechia and India) is growing quickly and transforming its role in the organization. We are leading the way with ideas and execution to make our product more lovable, usable, and flexible.
You will impact products that serve thousands of users from security teams at enterprise and government customers across the globe (incl. 5 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global 2000) and protect tens of millions of endpoints every day. You will contribute to safeguarding the world’s creativity, communications, and commerce on devices and in the cloud.
What Will You Do?
- Create and implement the visual design strategy for our products, ensuring a cohesive visual language.
- Design visual elements such as icons, illustrations, and typography to enhance user understanding and experience.
- Internal UX Brand Definition: Spearhead the development and evolution of our internal UX brand, establishing a cohesive and recognizable identity that aligns with our values and vision.
- Visual Communication Mastery: Elevate the visual communication of slide materials and artifacts, bringing clarity and impact to complex cybersecurity concepts. Craft visually compelling presentations that effectively convey information to both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Design micro-interactions to enhance user engagement and improve overall user experience
- Collaborate with product designers and product teams to optimize user interface design
- Aid in maintaining consistency across all products.
- Participate in user research activities to better understand our user needs and inform design decisions.
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand identity, ensuring that it aligns with our user interface
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- This position is based in our Prague office. The candidate should be located in Prague and eligible to work in the Czech Republic (valid work visa or permit required).
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Extensive experience in Visual Design, with a proven track record that demonstrates the ability to take on a senior-level role.
- Proven track record of designing user interfaces for SaaS or professional software, understanding the unique challenges and user requirements of this domain.
- Illustration skills and the ability to create original and compelling visuals.
- Solid proficiency in design tools such as Figma (required), After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality UI mockups and design assets.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and an eye for detail to ensure visual consistency and brand adherence.
- Knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout composition.
- Having an understanding of accessible design principles.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- A portfolio showcasing your visually stunning and user-centered design work, animations, and illustrations is required.
- Guild of experienced Product Designers with whom you can mutually enrich each other
- Flexible working hours
- In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training, internal mentoring 'MentorOne' & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity, etc.)
- DEI&B programs that promote employee resource groups like SentinelWIN (Women Inclusion Network), Blk@S1, Latinos@S1, Pan-Asian@S1, Out@S1 (LGBTQIA+) and Sentinels Who Served
To apply for the Senior Visual Designer position at SentinelOne, please submit your resume, and a link to your portfolio showcasing your visual design work through our online application portal. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: The job description provided above is a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for the Senior UI Designer position at SentinelOne. The actual duties and qualifications may vary based on the specific needs of the company.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.