Staff Product Manager, Core Security
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our Singularity Data Lake Product team and focus on developing emerging technologies within our cybersecurity platform. This role requires a seasoned professional with a profound understanding of SecOps and substantial experience in cybersecurity, particularly in XDR, SIEM, and EDR. The ideal candidate should be adept in Graph technology and Risk Scoring methodologies, demonstrating hands-on capabilities in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
What will you do?
- Lead the development of new cybersecurity technologies, focusing on Graph technology and Risk Scoring.
- Stay updated on cybersecurity trends, particularly in emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with diverse teams to align products with market needs and organizational goals.
- Participate actively in all product lifecycle phases, from concept to deployment.
- Engage with customers and stakeholders for insights and feedback.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in cybersecurity and product management.
- In-depth knowledge of SecOps, with hands-on experience in XDR, SIEM, and EDR.
- Expertise in Graph technology and Risk Scoring methodologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage complex projects.
- Experience working with multinational teams.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful product launches in cybersecurity is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking with a methodical execution approach.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes, audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.