Senior Product Marketing Manager - Managed Security Services & Cyber Risk
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who are we?
The Product Marketing team is a rapidly growing, collaborative, and fast-paced team that is trusted by leadership and stakeholders across the company to develop and execute strategies that deliver customer value and drive long-term growth. Our product marketing organization is comprised of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who highly value curiosity, equity & inclusion, and a partnership mindset to solve problems.
What are we looking for?
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager - Managed Security Services you will lead the global product marketing and go-to-market (GTM) strategy for SentinelOne’s expanding managed services business. You will be responsible for driving business growth and innovation for our market-leading services portfolio, spanning Vigilance Managed Detection and Response, WatchTower & WatchTower Pro Threat Hunting, DFIR, cyber risk & cyber insurance partnerships, and our recently launched PinnacleOne executive service.
In the face of an evolving threat landscape and increasingly sophisticated threat actors, an organization’s access to the industry’s best security minds and services is more important than ever. As the Senior PMM for Managed Security Services, you will be pivotal in not only growing a key business priority for the company, but in also partnering across our platform to showcase how our services portfolio complements our industry-leading technology. You will work alongside the smartest security minds in the industry in a diverse, fast-paced environment, and lead cross-functional initiatives across marketing, engineering, campaign, partner & sales enablement, finance, and analyst and media relations.
What will you do?
- Product Marketing Strategy & Business Growth: Develop and execute our overall product marketing strategy to drive sustainable, accretive, and measurable business growth for the managed services portfolio, from adoption through engagement and customer retention.
- Go-to-market leadership: Develop, execute, and maintain the global GTM strategy for SentinelOne’s services and cyber insurance portfolio, including product launch ownership, messaging, customer-facing content, market research, and enablement.
- Cross-functional portfolio leadership: Generate clarity and momentum across our services ecosystem, influencing stakeholders to execute along a common strategy. Confidently be the voice of our managed security services businesses in executive forums.
- Messaging and positioning: Create compelling messaging and positioning to convey our differentiated value propositions, key capabilities, and benefits for target customer segments.
- Sales & Partner Enablement: Work closely with sales, channel, and partner teams to ensure the value proposition, assets, training, and tools are deeply and consistently implemented across the organization to enable a strong sales motion.
- Content creation: Develop and land compelling internal enablement and customer-facing content, thought leadership assets, webpage messaging, solution decks, white papers, blogs, competitive positioning, demos, and more.
- Thought Leadership: Partner with our threat intelligence teams and product leaders to cement SentinelOne’s leadership position in the managed security services and cyber risk markets.
- Prepare and deliver our differentiated value prop through events, customer materials, briefings, and more to audiences including customers, analysts, field, and partner teams.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence: Be the expert on the market trends, the competitive landscape, and target audiences, and leverage this knowledge to inform the portfolio roadmap and position our differentiated offering in market.Customer Advocacy: Be the voice of the customer, driving customer and market research and advocating for the customer in product development and marketing discussions.Some travel may be required.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Big passion for cyber-security and for creating high-impact marketing materials and campaigns. Well-versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing - security or insurance industry experience and/or exposure to incident response, intelligence, or insurance solutions preferred but not critical if proven strong messaging, positioning, and execution skills can be demonstrated.
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills. Executive presence and communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working in cross-functional teams with multiple perspectives and priorities. Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members.
- Independent operator with a deep sense of ownership and accountability and the ability to take initiative to drive progress with measurable results.
- A positive, problem solving attitude and willingness to engage, innovate, and help where needed
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.