Senior Technical Support Engineer (cybersecurity)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a passionate and dedicated Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing Technical Support organisation. This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers and development, and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Provide grade A support for our growing Enterprise customers base in the EMEA / APAC region
- Lead burning escalations from end to end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue
- Investigate thoroughly diving deep into the source code, together with our all-star R&D team to provide a detailed root cause analysis to our customers
- Work closely with Product management acting as the customers' advocate
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor degree in a technical field preferred
- Minimum three years experience in customer support or a customer-facing technical role
- Proficient in Windows, Mac, and/ or Linux
- Network/Endpoint Security background
- Excellent customer-oriented individual, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Independent, responsible result driven team player
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Health Insurance
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership
- Cell phone/wifi allowance
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.