Director, Product Management - Security Analytics (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are seeking an experienced Director of Product Management to lead and mentor a team of Product Managers dedicated to our core shared security capabilities. These capabilities are the backbone of our Singularity platform and essential to all our product lines. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cybersecurity, particularly with related technologies such as SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and XDR (Extended Detection and Response), and must be ready to 'roll up their sleeves' and work hands-on in product management tasks alongside their leadership responsibilities.
What Will You Do?
- Lead and grow a team of Product Managers, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence
- Directly engage in hands-on product management activities alongside leadership duties
- Oversee the development and management of core shared security services that support all product lines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and efficient execution of product strategies
- Drive the vision and strategy for core security services, ensuring they meet market needs and company goals
- Manage stakeholder relationships and act as a primary point of contact for internal and external partners
- Stay abreast of industry trends and incorporate best practices in cybersecurity and product management
What Skills and Experience Will You Need?
- Proven experience in product management, with a focus on cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience in SIEM, XDR, and TDR spaces
- Proficient in Open Cybersecurity Schema Framework (OCSF), Graph technologies, risk scoring methodologies, inventory management, and detection mechanisms
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing multinational teams
- Demonstrated experience in PRFAQ (Press Release and FAQ) development
- Background in working for or with multinational organizations
- Ability to work both as a manager and a hands-on Product Manager
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
- Experience in a senior product management role within the cybersecurity sector
- Demonstrated ability to lead high-performing teams in a multinational environment
- Proven track record of successful product launches and lifecycle management
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid company holidays
- Paid sick time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.