Staff Professional Services Consultant
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a technical expert with great relationship skills to assist customers with implementation, operationalization, and advisory services around SentinelOne’s platform products.
Our Professional Services team builds and maintains relationships with customers in order to deliver exceptional quality services and mission-critical security solutions. consultants will focus on deploying and enabling SentinelOne solutions in complex enterprise environments meeting both technical and business needs.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our customers successful!
What will you do?
- Deliver implementation, enablement, and advisory for SentinelOne product lines specializing, which includes EDR/XDR, Cloud Workload Protection, Identity, Deception, and other products
- Deliver solutions that protect Active Directory and provide identity-based deception strategies
- Consult with customers to build collaborative architecture, success criteria, and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives
- Work with customers as a trusted advisor helping guide them on ongoing security best practices, platform management, and product usage
- Represent and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Continuously improve methodologies, deliverables, and processes to create an unparalleled Customer Experience
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Proficiency in both English and German
- Possess a customer-centric approach. Must truly enjoy working with customers, establishing strong relationships, and managing expectations with great results.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience with 3 - 5 years in a field services role (professional services, pre-sales, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, architecture, and operations and experience in advising customers on best practices
- Knowledge of threat handling, incident response, and SOC operations
- Proficient in Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP, routing, LAN/WAN, etc.)
- Good understanding of Active Directory and cloud architectures
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
What will separate you from other candidates?
- Hands-on (operational) experience with various cybersecurity and networking solutions (SIEM, firewalls, Endpoint security, IDS/IPS, etc)
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network and application security
- Training and enablement services delivery experience
- REST API scripting proficiency
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.