Senior Solutions Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
This role is based out of Italy. The ideal candidate would be based in Milan.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Security Sales Engineer to join our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of cybersecurity, combined with excellent sales and communication skills, along with a minimum of 3-4 years of proven success in a similar role within the tech/software industry.
He, or she should have a solid understanding of both technical and commercial aspects of cybersecurity and endpoint security solutions, demonstrating expertise in areas such as malware prevention, data loss prevention, network security, cloud security, identity security, DFIR, Threat Hunting, and SOC/IR/SIEM/SOAR. Experience working with the channel, particularly in Italy, is desirable.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our sales team to design and propose security solutions that meet the unique needs of each client.
- Apply technical and commercial expertise to address diverse and medium-complexity cybersecurity challenges, exercising judgment to creatively resolve issues and anticipate potential problems.
- Collaborate with the channel, covering partner networks in Italy and engaging with selected enterprise customers.
- Develop and showcase a deep understanding of products and solutions, aligning technical solutions with customer needs and pain points.
- Lead the Proof of Concept (POC) lifecycle, from delivering demos to technical closing, demonstrating problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Provide valuable feedback to product management regarding product features and market trends, contributing to continuous improvement.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in the endpoint protection segment, showcasing adaptability to learn new technologies and trends.
- Sales acumen to align technical solutions with customer needs, delivering effective presentations, product demonstrations, and responding to technical aspects of RFPs and RFIs.
- Strong project management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in English, with native Italian and Spanish as a bonus.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CEH, SANs) are a plus..
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.