Sr. Salesforce Systems Analyst (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
SentinelOne is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer to join our team as we expand our Salesforce instance and surrounding business system footprint. It is an exciting time at SentinelOne, a rapidly growing cybersecurity company. We need someone who can join our team and hit the ground running.
What Will You Do?
- Perform Salesforce declarative and custom development, focused on Service Cloud
- Demonstrate understanding of Cases, Entitlements, Service Console Knowledge base, and related areas
- Show good understanding of Email to Case, Web to Case and Case Lifecycle
- Gain experience in building and managing Digital Experience Cloud
- Maintain interfaces between Salesforce and other business systems; gain experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party solutions
- Onboard and offboard employees from the platform; perform user and license management; create and maintain Profiles and Permission sets
- Provide user assistance, training, adoption, and satisfaction
- Participate in release management, system testing and migration, and system maintenance
What Skills and Experience Will You Need?
- 4-6 years experience supporting both Sales and Service functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of Service Processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce API and other integrations
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification preferred
- Strong spoken and written communication skills to address issues and walk users through resolutions
- Motivation, independence, and thoroughness, with the ability to identify problems with strong analysis skills and develop solutions
- Robust problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.