Commercial Sales Representative (Polish Speaker)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
SentinelOne is seeking results-oriented individuals with the desire for a long-term career in sales to join our growing Commercial Sales team. The successful candidates will possess a can-do and professional attitude, alongside a strong drive to exceed annual sales targets mainly through hunting for new logos.
What Will You Do?
The principal responsibilities for this position are to generate revenue from Commercial Accounts across Poland, Bulgaria and Romania through following up on multiple lead sources, developing new clients, and selling directly to customers while leveraging our channel community.
In this position, you will:
- Run a sophisticated sales process from prospecting to closure
- Partner with our channel team to drive both net-new and recurring revenue
- Partner with field sales counterpart and channel managers to build pipeline and grow the assigned territory
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert of SentinelOne products
- Stay well educated and informed about SentinelOne's competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space
- Consistently meet, or exceed sales quotas
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Native Polish speaker
- 3+ years of successful closing experience within a software vendor
- Proven track-record of driving continued sales growth within a defined territory
- Cyber Security experience strongly preferred but not required
- Channel Sales experience strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to field, qualify & close inbound inquiries from multiple sources
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within organizations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target driven start-up-like environment
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking
- Achievement driven & highly competitive self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.