Regional Marketing Director - Strategics
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
SentinelOne is seeking a Regional Marketing Director - Strategics who will work closely with the Strategic sales team to develop and execute marketing plans that drive quota attainment goals for each of the regions. The Regional Marketing Director needs to be a strategic thinker and play an active role for this sales teams ensuring they are benefiting from global marketing programs as well as executing national programs to ensure success across all territories.
What will you do?
- Deliver marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty for the Strategic Sales Teams. These integrated marketing programs may include:
- Roadshows and seminars showcasing customer success and supporting cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- C-level campaigns: Programs to create/accelerate opportunities and position SentinelOne as a thought leader
- Partner/ Alliance Marketing programs: build partner co-marketing programs into targeted marketing plans
- Greenfield programs: targeting new contact and account acquisition
- Align with Sales VP and Area VPs to understand the sales goals and vertical accounts; customize programs as needed
- Communicate within the teams to amplify overall strategy, messaging, and content
- Identify other programs or processes to enable customer success and support account expansion/cross-sell/upsell
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC and present to SentinelOne executives and marketing team
- Manage and balance marketing budget and spend
What skills and experience should you bring?
- 12+ years of hands-on experience creating/managing field and virtual events
- Position based in US (remote)
- Outstanding oral/written communication skills
- Passion for monitoring and reporting on key metrics and pivoting marketing plans based on results
- Passion for working with sales people to generate pipeline and drive the business. Ability to influence others cross functionally
- Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
- Proven success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration and return on investment
- Ability to market to a range of B2B buyers using a wide variety of offers and delivery mechanisms
- Comfortable with day-to-day execution and longer-term planning
- Willing to travel 30% of the time
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.