Sr. Staff Product Manager, Data Platform (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to undertake a crucial and visible role in the Singularity Data Lake Product team. This strategic position is primarily focused on leading and defining our data ingestion roadmap and engaging with SentinelOne's early adopter program customers. Therefore, we require a candidate with extensive expertise in how enterprises can efficiently ingest data into data lakes.
What Will You Do?
- Data Ingestion Leadership. Take charge of defining and executing the data ingestion strategy, focusing on the development and maintenance of data ingestion connectors, particularly Syslog and API-based collection. Ensure seamless, secure data integration from a variety of sources, enhancing our SIEM solution.
- Early Adopter Program Engagement. Actively engage with customers in our early adopter program, presenting the product roadmap, scoping feature requests, and ensuring that our roadmap is consistently aligned with customer needs and feedback. This role involves direct interaction with end customers to understand their requirements and tailor our solutions accordingly.
- OCSF Data Schema Expertise. Manage and optimize our platform's data schema by OCSF standards, facilitating efficient data organization and accessibility for advanced security analysis.
- Third-Party Connector Management. Oversee the creation and upkeep of connectors in third-party marketplaces like Chronicle and Splunk, ensuring compatibility and functionality.
- Product Roadmap for Data Ingestion. Develop a comprehensive product strategy and roadmap for data ingestion within our platform, aligning it with customer needs and industry trends.
What Skills and Experience Will You Need?
- Must have at least six years of product management experience, specifically in SIEM, Data Lake, or Data Observability
- Demonstrated experience in directly interacting with large enterprises, ranging from top-level C-suite executives to practitioners
- Proficiency in various data schemas, including but not limited to OCSF and OpenTelemetry, is essential
- A strong background in cybersecurity, particularly in data management aspects within SIEM solutions
- Experience in building and executing a comprehensive customer-centric roadmap
- Proven track record in managing and developing connectors for third-party marketplaces
- Capable of leading and working effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid company holidays
- Paid sick time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.