Senior Offensive Security Researcher
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented offensive security researchers, people that are hungry for knowledge, curious, explorers, observents, and ready to leave no stone unturned on their way to the next bypass. If you are eager to learn and try the newest attack techniques, enjoy compromising and exploiting systems - we’re looking for you.
We are at the forefront of the most dominant space of the Cyber Security market. You'll be working closely with some of the best researchers on the planet on the most innovative and challenging features that will shape the future of Cyber Security. You will be part of a truly global team that is rapidly growing around the world, on an amazing journey of success. You will work with great people in an open, fun environment, and you will be part of an organization that truly values its people.
By being part of our team, your work will impact protection of tens of millions of customer endpoints worldwide, incl. at half of Fortune10 and hundreds of Global2000, and you will have a chance to work on a industry-leading endpoint security product (recognized as Leaders by Gartner, #1 in Mitre Att&ck, in Frost Radar, SE Labs and by others).
What will you do?
- You will proactively look for the newest and most sophisticated attacks techniques, deeply research and understand their internals and emulate these attacks in order to assess and improve our detection engines.
- You will build tools to support detection assessments, create proof-of-concepts for the newest techniques & exploits, and develop automation flows to automate unconventional attacks and offensive frameworks.
- You will work closely with our Threat-Intelligence team, our Validation team and with our research and engineering detection teams, to provide guidance and highlighting gaps in our detection and visibility capabilities.
What experience and knowledge should you bring?
- Several years of experience in Red Teaming / Offensive Research / Penetration Testing with deep understanding of OS internals (Windows/Linux/MacOS).
- Hands-on experience with coding in Python, and C/C++.
- Deep understanding of the malware world (how malware operates, infamous families, evasion and exploitation techniques).
- Experience in malware analysis (statically and dynamically) and reverse engineering (x86/x64) - advantage.
- Understanding of existing AVs internals - advantage.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Monthly Meal & Wellbeing Allowance
- Private medical care membership
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training, internal mentoring 'MentorOne' & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments and snacks at the offices
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
- DEI&B programs that promote employee resource groups like SentinelWIN (Women Inclusion Network), Blk@S1, Latinos@S1, Pan-Asian@S1, Out@S1 (LGBTQIA+) and Sentinels Who Served
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.