Senior Product Designer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What we are looking for:
SentinelOne is instrumental in powering the cybersecurity landscape with cutting-edge technology that connects and creates value for administrators, analysts and security experts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to solve critical problems that shape the user experience of cybersecurity. You will be part of multiple teams working on many overlapping complex products. Your work will impact trusted experiences helping protect organizations of all sizes and enabling SentinelOne to engage with customers at scale.
What you will do:
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, storytelling presentation decks and visualization specs. Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to lead cross collaborative workshops to define project requirements, and user stories
- Help identify project dependencies & mitigate risks by improving product design workflow
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
What skills & knowledge you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product design or UX on complex, cross functional organizations.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms and working with technical/design teams to create user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes from concept to completion.
- Experience using Figma, following brand and system guidelines and extending component libraries.
- Experience collaborating with user research teams to understand our users goals & pain points to provide solutions that address those needs.
- Strong storytelling aptitude with ability to orient our internal stakeholders to user problems and the rationale to back design decisions.
- Knowledge of technical constraints and limitations in designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, and the ability to lead products from scratch and improve features within a user-centered design process.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.