Staff Product Designer - AI/ML
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What we are looking for
SentinelOne is instrumental in powering the cybersecurity landscape with cutting-edge technology that connects and creates value for administrators, analysts and security experts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to solve critical problems that shape the user experience of cybersecurity. You will be part of multiple teams working on overlapping complex products. Your work will impact trusted experiences helping protect organizations of all sizes and enabling SentinelOne to engage with customers at scale.
What you will do
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, storytelling presentation decks and visualization specs. Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to lead cross collaborative workshops to define project requirements, and user stories
- Help identify project dependencies & mitigate risks by improving product design workflow
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
What skills & knowledge you will bring
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in product design or UX on complex, cross functional organizations.
- 2 years of experience working with Generative AI or ML (Machine Learning) products that solve complex enterprise or cyber security problems.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms and working with technical/design teams to create user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes from concept to completion.
- Experience using Figma, following brand and system guidelines and extending component libraries.
- Experience collaborating with user research teams to understand our users goals & pain points to provide solutions that address those needs.
- Strong storytelling aptitude with ability to orient our internal stakeholders to user problems and the rationale to back design decisions.
- Knowledge of technical constraints and limitations in designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, and the ability to lead products from scratch and improve features within a user-centered design process.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
On top of that we offer you
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Monthly Meal & Wellbeing Allowance
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training, internal mentoring 'MentorOne' & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments and snacks at the offices
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
- DEI&B programs that promote employee resource groups like SentinelWIN (Women Inclusion Network), Blk@S1, Latinos@S1, Pan-Asian@S1, Out@S1 (LGBTQIA+) and Sentinels Who Served
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.