Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
- Our Validation Group is seeking for an experienced automation engineer with a passion for code, quality and also cybersecurity.
- People who start by understanding the product’s “guts” and then find ways to beat it.We're looking for a new team member who is versatile and knows exactly how to improve processes and make them more efficient to make sure we have a winning product (that is capable of handling billions of events daily from the tens of millions of endpoints we protect among enterprise & public sector clients across the globe, incl. 5 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global 2000).
What will you do?
- Design, develop (Python/Pytest) and implement automation tests in all components of SentinelOne product with main focus on Detection (e.g. API testing, client-server testing, E2E testing etc.)
- Checking the quality of our cybersecurity solution - "pentesting" kind of work
- Triage and automate the triaging of test execution results
- Ensure coverage on critical components and close any test gaps that have been identified
- Work closely with the global team to ensure communication of automation & test execution
What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- Proven experience in test automation - developing tests using Python
- Previous experience in testing cybersecurity software products
- Ability to reproduce issues and work closely with development to resolve
- Debugging experience and ability to investigate and triage difficult problems
- Experience in SW validation methodologies and concepts, testing and integration
- Strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- Experience with building and maintaining Jenkins jobs
- Knowledge of OS internals or administration
- SW development or Penetration testing experience
- Familiarity with VMWare or other virtualizations
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry along with competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes,
- audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.