Named Customer Success Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a technical expert with great relationship skills to assist customers with implementation, operationalization, and advisory services around SentinelOne’s platform products.
Our Professional Services team builds and maintains relationships with customers to deliver exceptional quality services and mission-critical security solutions. The Named Customer Success Engineer (CSE) is a strategic role that provides hands-on support to customers to ensure their adoption and continued utilization of the SentinelOne suite is accurate and meets best practice recommendations.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our customers successful!
What will you do?
- Proactively engages with customers as their primary & trusted technical contact, providing insights into deployment methodologies and options, assisting with feedback on configuration and policy best practices with a focus on SentinelOne’s Deception, and Identity Technology.
- Assistance with solution adoption including overview, configuration and setup, and implementation/rollout.
- Conduct regular review of recommendations and pending action items: Proactively provide critical recommendations or suggestions that need revision.
- Conducts quarterly system health checks to ensure the customer's adoption and continued utilization of the SentinelOne suite is healthy and meets best practice recommendations.
- Provides a quarterly scorecard rating of the implementation and configuration along with a list of recommendations to improve the overall score.
- Assists with escalation management from end to end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue.
- Work closely with product management & development teams to understand and give input into product changes of the customer service department and act as the customers' advocate.
- Work closely with directors and other senior management in the organization to help Customer Success deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Possess a customer-centric approach. Must truly enjoy working with customers, establishing strong relationships, and managing expectations with great results.
- Fast learner, team player, problem solver, ability to work in fluctuating workload
environment and with a globally dispersed, cross-cultural team.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience with 3 - 5 years in a field services role (technical account manager, professional services, pre-sales, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, architecture, and operations and experience in advising customers on best practices.
- Knowledge of threat handling, incident response, and SOC operations.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, endpoint protection, and cloud architectures.
- Proficient in Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP, routing, LAN/WAN, etc.).
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
What will separate you from other candidates?
- Hands-on (operational) experience with various cybersecurity and networking solutions (Active Directory, SIEM, firewalls, Endpoint security, IDS/IPS, etc.)
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, endpoint, network, and application security.
- Training and enablement services delivery experience.
- REST API scripting proficiency.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will join a cutting-edge business and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.