Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Strive Care Partners
Strive Care Partners (SCP) is a dedicated business unit within Strive Health that partners with nephrologists to share and succeed in global risk contracts with payors. SCP will benefit patients with CKD and ESKD through a comprehensive, patient-centered approach that enhances lives and local communities. SCP develops local market partnerships with nephrologists and provides them with the tools necessary to be successful in managing risk on their patients. Specifically, SCP delivers primary care services, specialized clinical programs, data integration and analytics, care teams, and administrative support services – all embedded within the nephrologist’s practice. SCP contracts with local market payors on the nephrologists’ behalf to take global risk on their CKD and ESKD patients and provides nephrologists with meaningful short-term and long-term financial incentives, including participation in shared savings and equity-based programs.
Patient Navigator (Strive Care 365)
The Patient Navigator is responsible for educating and enrolling patients into our complete care program specifically designed for people with kidney conditions. While most of your patient interactions will come by phone, there will be opportunities to meet patients face to face at their office visits, in their home, or at health fairs. Success is measured by enrolling patients into our care program which will occur through building strong relationships, being an educational resource, and helping navigate questions.
- Proactively outreach to patients via phone to educate them on the care services available to them and enroll
- Build trusting, long-term relationships with patients and appropriately educate on the requirements to enroll with Strive Care365
- Meet or exceed daily outreach expectations towards outbound calls, connections, and enrollments
- Present yourself as an educational and empathetic resource to potential patients about our care model that is intentionally built for them
- Assist patients with navigating confusion about our model, Medicare benefits, and how it differentiates to their current care
- Know the ins and outs of Medicare and apply this knowledge to help patients navigate insurance questions and issues
- Visit with patients in-person, when possible, at home or during medical visits
- Refer patients to approved licensed insurance broker partner when patient interest is expressed
- Meet with partner nephrologists and practice staff to build credibility of Strive Care365, earn the right to meet patients at their locations
- Maintain up-to-date client information in customer relationship management (CRM) tool (i.e., Salesforce)
- Maintain long-term relationships with patients (even after enrollment) to positively support patient retention and satisfaction
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities
- A positive and proactive attitude towards building a business
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience working with customers or patients in a professional setting
- Experience with promoting and selling primary care or other healthcare related services to high needs populations
- Experience in healthcare, specifically educating patients on care models or insurance plans
- Proficient PC skills
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales background preferred
- Community health experience
- Experience with and a supportive attitude toward our patient population of older adults
- Proficient PC skills
- Entrepreneurial and positive attitude
- Effective and authentic interpersonal skills
- Healthy and competitive drive to succeed
- Empathy for the burden of kidney disease
Annual Salary Range: $53,000.00-$60,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.