Manager, Operations & Strategy
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
The Manager, Operations and Strategy will support standardizing and scaling operations across our Strive Care Partner markets. This individual will focus on external provider partnerships, program development, and ongoing market operations. The Manager, Operations and Strategy will be responsible for continuous improvement of operational processes, implementation of strategic initiatives, and cross-functional collaboration to ensure a consistent Strive experience for our partners and clinicians.
- Serve on the Strive Care Partners team ensuring that operational strategy and consistency and scalability of Strive objectives are successfully implemented.
- Drives improvement of provider performance by analyzing, interpreting, and communicating utilization and quality metrics. Responsible for developing strategies to engage provider partners in our performance.
- Lead both structured and ad-hoc project management, reporting, creation of presentations, and other relationship management activities to inform key internal/external stakeholders on performance.
- Resolve issues quickly and effectively with key internal and external stakeholders to establish the Operations and Strategy team as trusted partners.
- Monitor project scope and progress to make adjustments as needed. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress. Provide input into future implementations across functional areas to continuously improve operations and scalability of functions.
- Drive improvements to operational workflows and manage cross-market and cross-function relationships (e.g. Clinical, Product and Tech, Analytics, Enrollment).
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare-related field of business administration
- At least 3-5 years of experience in consulting, healthcare operations, and/or project management
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle and proven ability to complete projects according to scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent communication and PowerPoint skills, and demonstrated ability to tailor message for various audiences
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated ability to utilize data to drive performance and outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Demonstrated level of comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working with virtual teams
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.