Analyst, Finance Planning & Analysis
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
This teammate will play a key supporting role within the Finance team as we work to steward operating costs for Strive's corporate and centralized teams, model business performance, and implement processes and systems to support Strive’s rapid growth.
This role provides an opportunity to sharpen financial acumen, deepen understanding of the healthcare industry, build relationships across all levels of the organization, and gain finance experience in scaling a high-growth business as the Finance team enables Strive's transformation of care for kidney patients.
The ideal candidate is energized by the opportunity to create, implement, and improve; proactively seeks to contribute meaningfully; masters the details while keeping them in the context of the big picture; thrives on communicating to create clarity and build relationships; and holds personal values aligned to Strive’s core values of caring for others first, innovation, resilience, tenacity, and fun.
- Play a key supporting role in executing the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting process for SG&A expenses
- Provide Finance business partner support to Corporate leaders, including functions such as Strategy, Finance, Talent, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, and Legal
- Support the assembly, analysis, and reporting of the operating forecast and strategic long-range plan for Corporate functions
- Build and maintain financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Analyze cost allocations from Corporate departments to Strive's operating business units
- Assist in building month end close reports, forecast review executive decks and other summary analyses to help communicate results to leaders
- Develop analysis and scenarios to support decision-making, provide visibility, and drive results
- Think critically, pressure test modeling assumptions and outputs
- Communicate modeling, analyses, and findings in a clear, accurate, and compelling way
- Support the implementation of new tools and technology; leverage them to develop consistent, repeatable, and scalable financial processes
- Work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, or similarly highly analytical field
- 2+ years of relevant financial analysis, modeling, or FP&A experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office product suite, and other technology tools
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Project management or process improvement experience
- Hyperion Essbase/Smartview and Oracle NetSuite experience
- Ability to be coached, with a willingness and curiosity to learn more
- Strong communication skills to share recommendations to team leaders and key stakeholders through verbal and written presentations
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00 - $74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.