Sr. Analyst, Privacy
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Sr. Analyst, Privacy
The Sr. Privacy Analyst will support the strategy, initiatives, and day-to-day operations of Strive Health’s data privacy program. The Sr. Privacy Analyst will report to the Director of Privacy and engage with Strivers across all roles and departments. If selected for this role, you will have the opportunity to impact Strive Health's ongoing compliance with contractual obligations and applicable state and federal privacy laws and regulations.
- Supports the development and implementation of privacy policies and procedures.
- Researches, analyzes, and applies current state and federal privacy laws and regulations.
- Researches and analyzes privacy inquiries and renders professional advance to business areas.
- Identifies and assesses areas of privacy risk.
- Works with stakeholders to review, investigate, and mitigate allegations of impermissible use and disclosure of Protected Health Information.
- Develops and delivers privacy education.
- Reviews legal agreements (e.g., Business Associate Agreements, Data Use Agreements).
- Demonstrates and encourages a culture of compliance and Strive Health’s Mission.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare privacy role required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent transferable education.
- Strong understanding of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) by the Health Care Compliance Association, Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals, or Healthcare Certified Information Security and Privacy Professional (HCISPP) preferred.
- Ability to dissect difficult problems, analyze the essential components, and affect change.
- Ability to confidently coordinate and perform confidential, sensitive investigations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. This includes the ability to share information in an organized, clear and timely manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong understanding of other applicable state and federal privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- CHPC Certification maintained within one year of employment.
Annual Salary Range: $72,800.00-$88,300.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.