Analyst, Education Program
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Education Program Analyst
Responsible for supporting a continuous learning environment, the Education Program Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, development, and execution of educational programs. Their duties include facilitating program development in planning, curriculum development, scheduling, and execution of key programs against project scope, budgetary resources, and timeline requirements. This role performs assessments during the project lifespan and post execution. In addition, an ongoing analysis of projects continues to ensure program objectives are being met and collaborates with the team to ensure continuous quality improvement. There is focus on execution, scalability and high performance within the lifecycle of projects. This position works cross-functionally within and outside the department to coordinate and track service requests and outcome measurements.
- Serve as the primary resource supporting the education & training department
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and inventory of training content and programs.
- Assist educators with course reviews, scheduling and facilitation of content delivery & maintenance.
- Maintains Strive University’s course catalog and resources and assist in translating training materials into electronic systems to facilitate onboarding and continuous learning.
- Own and oversee a positive training experience for Strivers.
- Support Strive University processes with transparency and an eye for improving efficiency and scalability.
- Passion for Strive’s mission and values.
- Tracks departmental key metrics and produces reports on trending.
- Maintains system training databases to support back to back new hire orientations.
- Serve as project management support for Clinical Education in the development and delivery of operational and clinical educational programs.
- Serves as a coornidator or program quality, analytics, and data tracking.
- Teach classes as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant training experience
- 2+ years' experience in providing logistical services and coordination of projects and deliverables or related experience
- 2+ years knowledge of eLearning development principles and technology
- Data analytics skills
- Clinical background
- Business travel
- Learning Management System experience
- Microsoft Suite Software
- Are curious about creating engaging training environments for adult learners?
- Are highly organized and demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills while addressing multiple competing priorities.
- Operate with high attention to detail and a focus on delivering a quality experience for trainees.
- Strong familiarity with project management and analytical software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, strong public speaking skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00 - $74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.