Technician, IT Support
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Technician, IT Support
This is an hourly position which will be the first line of support for all Strive employees. The primary responsibility will be to provide efficient and effective support by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving problems to ensure smooth operations and minimize downtime. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, technical proficiency, and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Serve as initial point of contact for end-users seeking technical assistance via tickets, phone, or email.
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical issues within the defined SLA.
- Utilize Knowledge Base articles to resolve issues in real time.
- Get clarifying information for tickets that need to be escalated to more senior staff.
- Assist end users in setting up and configuring laptops, iPads, and phones
- Identify Documentation that needs to be updated and make necessary recommendations to make Documentation clearer.
- Manage and prioritize support tickets to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
- Continuously improve processes and procedures related to technical support.
- Assist in the inventory management of IT equipment.
- 0-2 years of IT experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 20Mbps Down & /5.0Mbps Up, Latency <50 ms
- Solid understanding of Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Familiarity with common office software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Hourly Range: $23.07-$27.16
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com