Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
The main function of this role will be to support actuarial functions, with particular focus on cost of care analytics, forecasting, and value-based contracts. The Actuarial Analyst will execute work assignments using actuarial and statistical methods.
- Create detailed actuarial and financial models
- Support MA bid analyses for full risk partnerships
- Use analytical tools to identify meaningful trend drivers, with linkage to financial results
- Actuarial IBNR, accruals, and settlements related to value based contracts
- Actuarial models to assess viability of new and ongoing initiatives and clinical programs
- Forecasting and interpreting financial results, including variances from forecast to help identify product and segment behavior to assist in risk management of the business units
- Collaborates with team members from strategy, clinical and new market functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
- Presents models during workgroup calls and explains analyses to diverse audience
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in actuarial services, in a healthcare environment
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Candidates must be on the Actuarial exam track, having passed a minimum of two actuarial exams
- Business travel
- Working knowledge of analyzing medical claim, lab data, EMR data and clinical data
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.