Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
This role is a high call volume, both inbound and outbound, remote contact center-based position that relies on teammates drive to meet and exceed goals. You will be the first point of contact to assist in patient and provider education. It will be your goal to schedule patients for their initial appointments with the Strive care team. Trust-based relationships are at the core of Strive’s care model and that patient experience could start with you.
- Make outbound calls to prospective patients to educate them on Strive’s holistic care model
- Understand patients’ needs, demonstrating empathy for individual needs
- Based on a thorough understanding of patients’ individual needs, convincingly present Strive’s care model
- Discover and act on opportunities to provide value
- Nimbly address inquiries and objections
- Provide a hand-off to Strive’s Enrolment Advisors, sharing what you’ve learned about the patient’s unique situation and needs through our care management platform to enable excellent patient experience
- Some key performance indicators that your success will be based on include: number of daily contacts, first call resolution, average handle time, quality measurements and process adherence, ability to increase patient enrollment and education in the market you serve.
- 2 or more years in any of the following roles:
- High performing enrollment advisor (or associate position) significantly exceeding targets
- A similar patient-facing role such as: patient care technician, dietician tech, LPN
- Any highly-consultative, sales role
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Passionate about Strive’s mission and helping kidney disease patients access much better care
- Strong ability to demonstrate empathy, build relationships, discover patients’ needs, and present our program convincingly in a phone call
- Highly collaborative, with excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Growth minded, adaptable, ready to stretch your comfort zone
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, identifying and collaborating to solve complex problems, and drive continuous improvement efforts
- Infectiously positive attitude and desire to learn, grow and lead
- Fluency in another language
Hourly Range: $21.05-$24.03
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.