Director, Operations Enablement
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Operations Enablement Director
Responsible for leading a team that implements, manages, and improves operational processes across live markets with a focus on scalability, high performance, and continuous improvement. Key member of the central operations team working cross functionally to drive key metrics and hit key milestones for Strive priority initiatives. Identify and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives within a market.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders to establish the Operations Enablement team as trusted partners.
- Understand and manage against the nuances associated with a variety of customers including health plans, health systems, provider groups, and other value-based care organizations.
- Support the market leadership as needed through reporting/analytics, workflow reviews, and material development
- Meet in person with internal stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Lead the internal Project Management Organization () team with both structured and ad-hoc projects, ensuring that strategic initiatives are successfully implemented within markets.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Tech, Training, and Operations to develop an implementation plan, coordinate roll-out, and support after launch to ensure adoption and provide feedback as necessary.
- Provide project updates/reporting on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitor project scope and progress to make adjustments as needed. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Uses continuous improvement methodologies to identify key areas for improvement and standardization in existing markets
- Provide input across functional areas to continuously improve operations and scalability of functions.
- Owns ongoing operations for select Strive wide programs (ie Patient materials, Program-Opt in, Consents)
- Provides ongoing monitoring and feedback to markets on performance
- Manages a team of direct reports across three functions (Operations Enablement, PMO, Regional Business Associates). Responsible for project allocation, capacity management, and development.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- 8years of project management or related experience
- Business travel as needed
- Continuous Improvement experience (Lean, Six Sigma, etc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred or certification within first 6 months of hire
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle; proven ability to develop and complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Demonstrated level of comfort with ambiguity
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
Annual Salary: $126,700.00-$158,400.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.