Director, Client Success
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Strive Customer Success
Strive Customer Success is a new team within Strive Health and our mission is “To Ensure what our clients experience of Strive is the best of Strive”. We are dedicated to creating interactions with our clients and key stakeholders that create confidence in the value we deliver through clinical outcomes, financial performance and our members and customers experience of us. We actively partner across the organization to align resources to support this work, including market and central operations, analytics and reporting, finance, legal, marketing, growth and talent.
Director, Client Success
Consult and advise some of the most health systems and provider groups to drive transformational results. The Director, Client Success will be responsible for managing relationships with clients to deliver on Strive’s value proposition and identify and execute partnership expansion opportunities, renewals and renegotiations.
Effective communication with partner executives, using data and analytics to drive improved performance, and tactical issue resolution and risk mitigation must be leveraged to ensure healthy client relationships.
This role is responsible for market-leading client success while coaching and developing a National Account Manager dedicated to Strive’s provider and delivery system clients. You will be accountable for framing business problems in a way that the NAM can then execute to drive impact and value for the client, acting as a knowledgeable resource to assist with day-to-day problem solving and client success.
Superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure team performance and client success. Familiarity with value-based agreements and the levers that improve performance. Additionally, being knowledgeable with value-based agreements and associated administration; measuring performance, financial reconciliations and settlements, and impact on operations.
- Take ownership of Health Systems account relationships, acting as the main point of contact for provider clients and optimizing client interactions
- Ensure close partnership and alignment with Operational leaders on successfully implementing and executing the account plan
- Responsible for the growth and development of a National Account Manager dedicated to Strive’s provider clients
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the Strive value proposition is being delivered for clients
- Forecast existing client growth opportunities and help define metrics and milestones for Health Systems clients that align with broader organizational goals
- Accountable for guiding clients through renewal and expansion opportunities
- Manage internal executive and other departmental client updates along with appropriate risk identification and issue resolution tactics
- Support development, rationalization, and execution of strategic initiatives across business lines
- Meet onsite with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate strategy logistics and collaborate on business opportunities.
- 8+ years’ experience in healthcare client management
- 5+ years’ experience with value-based care contracting and government program experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to build and optimize internal and external networks and relationships
- Top-tier interpersonal skills with the ability to project professional competence, leadership capability, and personal maturity
- Mission-driven and motivated to join an organization that is transforming kidney care
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder priorities and organize around a common goal
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving superior quantitative analysis skills
- Prior experience as a consultant
- Advanced graduate degree strongly preferred (e.g., MBA, MS)
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Annual Salary: $126,700.00-$158,400.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org