Sr. Analyst, Healthcare Economics
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Senior Analyst, Healthcare Economics
The main function of this role is to provide analytic support to help drive Medical Economics Initiatives across the enterprise. As a Senior Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our organization's strategic decision-making processes by providing critical insights, conducting complex data analyses, and developing innovative solutions to optimize our medical economics initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of healthcare economics, strong analytical skills, and the ability to communicate complex findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct comprehensive analyses of healthcare data, including claims, financial, and utilization data, to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for medical economics initiatives.
- Develop business cases to assess opportunity, determine target metrics, and provide data driven insights to support investment decisions (i.e. staffing, tech, etc.).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including actuaries, data scientists, and healthcare professionals, to develop and implement strategies aimed at improving cost-efficiency, quality of care, and outcomes.
- Perform in-depth research and statistical analysis to evaluate the financial impact of medical economics initiatives and support decision-making processes.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated models and tools to forecast and simulate the effects of various medical economics interventions on key performance indicators.
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise reports, presentations, and recommendations to senior leadership, illustrating the findings and implications of analyses conducted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math, or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare data analysis in a consulting environment
- Business travel (optional 1-2 times a year)
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing medical claims, lab data, EMR data and clinical data
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org