What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Regional Vice President, Operations
In partnership with the Regional Medical Director, the Regional Vice President, Operations will be responsible for the overall performance of the market, operational execution, clinical and quality outcomes, and financial success of Strive’s Market operations and performance. The Regional Vice President, Operations will oversee business operations, clinical operations, operational excellence, network development, payor and provider partnerships, key stakeholder engagement, and patient engagement and satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and P&L ownership over the market, collaborating with local clinical and operational leaders to design, implement, and manage business operations
- Establishes a trust-based partnership with the Regional Medical Director, working within a dyad leadership structure to achieve optimal clinical and operational outcomes; to identify key quality improvement opportunities and to implement highly effective workflows and processes to achieve better clinical outcomes.
- Execute on contract terms and Strive’s operating model, helping build the blueprint for market launch and setting key KPIs to hit topline revenue goals while managing costs, engaging key stakeholders, and scaling at-risk lives
- Represent Strive externally with local health systems, provider groups, health plan partners and nephrology groups; act as a local business development leader, targeting and developing new strategic collaborations, driving stakeholder and patient engagement, and leading local implementation
- Work with the market medical lead to set utilization goals, operational and quality metrics, and business needs to drive high value performance and an efficient, lean operating model
- Collaborates closely with Central Operations Leadership to drive performance of key business lines including CKCC, CSNP, and MSO operating models
- Hire, train, manage, and develop in-market operations leaders (business operations, clinic operations, network, and more) while promoting a metrics-driven culture
- Direct the day-to-day advanced primary care clinical operations, interacting with key stakeholders for physician engagement, performance management, and practice management
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 10+ years’ experience managing a P&L within a healthcare delivery setting, ideally in a value-based environment
- 7 years’ experience developing relationships with key stakeholders in a health system, provider organization and with large Payors.
- Based in market or willing to relocate
- Business travel
- Demonstrates a metrics-driven approach and is able to establish and utilize KPIs to improve performance and streamline patient throughput and care delivery processes, with an eye towards exceptional implementation and delivery
- Can easily articulate key levers that influence cost center performance, adverse event performance, and drive strategic partnerships around engagement
- Exposure to value-based models of care delivery; demonstrates a strong knowledge of the national payer and risk-bearing provider landscape
Annual Salary Range: $169,400.00-$218,600.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org