Associate, Accreditation & Delegation
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Accreditation & Delegation Associate
The Accreditation & Delegation Associate is responsible for leading delegation and accreditation activities, coordination of resources, and assist with annual delegation audits. The associate possesses excellent communication, organization, and technical writing skills applicable in a healthcare setting. The associate’s work is embedded in the Continuous Readiness program across the organization to ensure accreditation, delegation, compliance, and regulatory requirements are met, as well as, translated into clear language that supports Strive’s ability to deliver a consistent product to patients and partners.
- Support Continuous Readiness within the organization.
- Prepare patient files for any accreditation or delegation audits.
- Lead any audit request for live chart reviews.
- Lead any Continuous readiness activities to ensure Strive is meeting accreditation, delegation, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Participate and contribute as an active team member in workgroup activities, providing support to meet contract deliverables.
- Provide content expertise on an as needed/ requested basis for team members, internal, and external partners.
- Support NCQA readiness activities that may include but not limited to creation of resources, presentations, and mock audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years related experience.
- 1 years’ experience with quality improvement and/ or continuous readiness
- 1+ years Experience with NCQA healthcare accreditation and/or delegation of NCQA activities and programs
- Healthcare clinical experience
- The motivation and drive to work independently with minimal supervision to pursue continuous development of self and others are required.
- Understanding of Value Based Care
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Communicates clearly, respectfully, and thoroughly.
- Experience with CMS and Medicare Advantage Regulatory requirements
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com