Sr. Project Manager, Marketing
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Sr. Project Manager, Marketing
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
The Sr. Project Manager, Marketing will play critical roles in creating relationships, infrastructure, and processes with vendors and marketing teams; ensuring that projects are vetted, prioritized, and completed on time and on budget; and coordinating between vendors and internal stakeholders. This position requires a unique blend of interpersonal skill and communication acumen, an ability to multitask while retaining attention to detail, and a strong strategic and organizational sense to ensure overlapping timelines and requirements do not hinder progress. Key project areas include creating and managing relationships and processes associated with integrating our creative agency and digital teams with marketing leaders while also planning and managing the marketing organizations content calendars.
This is a critical role for our growing marketing organization, reporting to our VP/Head of Marketing.
- Create internal infrastructure and processes to gather, vet, and prioritize creative, digital, and copywriting needs from across the enterprise.
- Seamlessly integrate vendors and internal support teams with needs prioritized alongside marketing leaders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors and stakeholders.
- Manage a direct report
- Create and manage a complete content calendar and schedule deadlines.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company and its services, partner base, and patients’ needs to support the implementation of effective marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendors and the marketing team to develop and maintain a system that tracks/houses all marketing assets.
- Prepare timelines for projects and ensure they are completed with the utmost precision and within the established budget.
- Ensure all marketing assets, including swag, are on-brand and aligned with the global business strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience as a razor-sharp marketing project manager
- 3+ years of project management experience with deep understanding of project management theory and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- MBA in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Project Management certification.
- This highly organized, detail-oriented, and experienced project manager will build and own many of the marketing organizations internal processes and infrastructure, which will enable marketing success across the enterprise
- We are looking for candidates who find joy in developing new systems and processes that increase efficiency. Candidates with big company polish and expertise + experience building from scratch and thriving in a high-growth organization is a major plus.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Willingness to keep learning and the confidence to take up challenges that seem intimidating.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter mentality.
- World-class time management skills to maintain multiple projects with complex details and timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Team player with the ability to project confidence, a positive attitude, good judgment, and a solutions-oriented approach under pressure.
- Flexible, adaptable and possesses a growth mindset and insatiable curiosity.
- Understands personal success is directly linked to Strive Health success.
- Experience building from zero, including designing systems and processes.
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org