National Account Manager, Payer Partnerships
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
National Account Manager
Consult and advise some of the most prominent health plans, medical groups, and health systems to drive transformational results. The National Account Manager will be responsible for leading exemplary relationships with clients to deliver on Strive’s value proposition and identify and execute on partnership development opportunities. Manage client relationships and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. Effective communication with partner executives, using data and analytics to drive improved performance, and tactical issue resolution and risk mitigation must be leveraged to ensure healthy client relationships. Superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills are required for the position.
- Identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas.
- Develop strong relationships with clients through open and transparent communications, and proactive collaboration.
- Create and deliver performance reports with the goal of continuous improvement. Moreover, implement strategies and tactics to exceed defined goals and metrics.
- Develop annual and mid-range strategic plan targets for designated clients.
- Partner with operations to maintain oversight and accountability to their P&L.
- Coordinating with leads of regional finance, clinical, operations, and network teams to ensure profitable programmatic delivery and alignment between strategic and operational priorities.
- Develops strategies to achieve assigned retention and net new growth goals by developing deep familiarity with all aspects of client contract including products, service levels, and KPIs and leading the team on renewals, including advising on pricing and contract negotiation.
- Provide input to product development teams to develop new products and deliver them to clients.
- Collaborate with Functional Leads and matrix partners in support of meeting all performance guarantees and to build and maintain a robust account plan by client capturing short- and long-term priorities, as well as a stakeholder mapping and engagement plan.
- Develops and motivates matrix-managed staff to achieve goal. • Maintain strong knowledge and awareness of national and local market Renal/Nephrology health dynamics and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or MS a plus
- 4+ years of experience in client management, preferably consulting. Experience with strategy, operations, implementation, project management, value-based care, within a health plan, medical group, or health system or business that directly contracts/serves as a vendor to health plans medical group, or health system, preferred.
- Ability to travel 15%
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity
- Proven to be a self-starter
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships.
- Knowledge of value-based care, managed care and/or kidney care.
- Requires expert proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical).
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to effectively present to large groups
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org