Senior Product Manager
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Senior Product Manager
This Product Manager will be a critical part of a Product team, partnering with interdisciplinary teams of data scientists, engineers, clinical informaticists, data analysts, clinicians, and operators to deliver on Strive’s Product Vision and move strategic KPIs in a scalable and standardized way through tech-enabled solutions. You will serve as the Voice of the Customer and SME in your product area, partner with Product leadership to identify the most pressing problems to solve, and work with your cross-functional team to deliver user-driven solutions.
As a Product Manager in a growth stage organization, you will be expected to thrive in ambiguity and creating clarity out of complex problems.
- Owns high impact product value stream, including vision, outcomes-based roadmap, and execution, in collaboration with an interdisciplinary scrum team.
- Identifies new areas of work that creates or enables new opportunities for the company.
- Partners with Product leadership and stakeholders to define the product vision and KPIs.
- Defines and sets priority of product goals. Leads product discovery, serves as the voice of the customer, facilitates interdisciplinary team to deliver on goals, and measures success or failure
- Understands market and overall competitive dynamics of their product area.
- Demonstrates strong stakeholder engagement skills and can influence complex stakeholder groups while driving trust across the organization.
- Leverages data driven insights to make effective prioritization decisions and measuring the success of initiatives.
- Leads a cross-functional agile team, consistently driving focus and strong outcomes.
- Demonstrates comfort in change and can facilitate a team to strategically adapt and evolve.
- 5+ years as a Product Owner, Product Manager or B2B UX designer for a technology product in an agile environment
- BS/BA or equivalent professional experience
- Success defining and launching products delivering optimal value, preferably in a tech-enabled clinical services environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org