Sr. Salesforce Developer
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
As a Senior SFDC Developer we are looking for an individual that will be significantly involved in leading the ongoing improvement of our Salesforce Health cloud and Sales cloud, as well as integrations that push and pull data from systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce. These systems include our core EHR/EMR product, AWS and other third-party applications.
- Administration and development on Core Platform, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, including building robust lightning app solutions for service console, flow/screen, actions & recommendations
- Utilization of common programming tools, individual will demonstrate ability to follow software specifications
- Project management working collaboratively with stakeholders and team leaders on large and complex projects
- Software design, modification, implementation and deployment, including object-oriented programming concepts. Intermediate knowledge of secure software development
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively translate between end-users, business analysts, and technical/functional experts. Ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates broad problem-solving skills
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and 4 or more years of directly related experience; and/or equivalent experience/training
- 4+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Business travel
- Demonstrated testing and test planning skills. Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms
- Experience with Salesforce Integration Solutions such as MuleSoft
- Knowledge of Health cloud
- Ability to engage in performance/integration testing, business and technical analysis, data analysis and data modeling
- Experience in modern data architectures (e.g., event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
- Experience working with Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, or SOAP, bulk, streaming API, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL or SOSL
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and best practices
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com