Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
What You’ll Do
Strive is committed to building a values-based, mission-driven organization. We’re looking for a collaborative and adaptable individual with a passion for creating a best-in-class recruiting process and supporting our team through rapid growth. This role is a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the Striver experience by designing a candidate focused recruiting process and showcase Strive’s brand to potential candidates. This position is located in Denver, CO.
The Day to Day
Candidate Experience & Recruiting Process
- Own and oversee a consistent, dynamic, and positive experience for Strive's candidates
- Support Talent Acquisition processes with an eye for improving efficiency and scalability
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and internal stakeholders, ensuring availability and alignment of schedules
- Leverage recruiting and HR systems (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Microsoft 365) to share real time information about scheduling progress, interview details and logistics with internal stakeholders and candidates
- Provide reporting and metric-driven data for Recruiters and HR leaders to leverage
- Support Recruiters by scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews, troubleshooting and escalating issues as needed
- Lead coordination and communication with external staffing firms
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities. Business travel may be required for opportunities to connect with stakeholders, serve patients, and attend Strive-sponsored team events.
- Lead day to day management of external talent brand forums such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn in partnership with Strive’s Marketing team
- Create external job postings on various 3rd party sites such as diversity job boards and clinical partnerships
- Manage and respond to inquiries from external and internal candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in providing recruiting, human resources or administrative support
- 0-2+ years of focused studies/experience in a field emphasizing communication, customer service, marketing or other related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and applicant tracking systems such as, Greenhouse
- Are curious about how an engaging recruiting experience sets the tone, drives culture, and helps to recruit top talent
- Are highly organized, comfortable with autonomy, and focused on the details
- Operate with a high degree of integrity and trust to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Take initiative and sees projects through to completion while proactively raising and resolving issues
- Have the ability and desire to juggle short term requests from managers with long term individual priorities and goals
- Non-traditional talent mindset: Desire to understand the business strategy and operational needs to build relevant talent solutions. Our focus is to reinforce Strive’s culture, support company growth, and delight our internal clients
Hourly Range: $26.58-$31.25
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org