Manager, Marketing Events
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Marketing & Event Manager
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
The Marketing & Event Manager will own all strategy, planning and execution for Strive’s conferences and events, while also supporting B2B marketing projects and campaign reporting. This person will collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing team, as well as various Strive Health teams, executives, and vendors to plan and execute conferences and events, webinars, marketing campaigns, social programs, and other projects as appropriate. This position requires creativity and strategic planning, as well as excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to comfortably manage multiple deliverables and deadlines. This role provides an opportunity for someone to take ownership of key B2B marketing areas.
This role reports to our B2B Marketing Director.
- Develop trade show strategies and schedules that align with business development and marketing goals.
- Plan and execute all logistics, collateral, and promotion for B2B conferences and events.
- Manage and update conference calendar to ensure registration deadlines are met, communicating relevant dates and registration information to stakeholders.
- Travel to and participate in events when necessary, including set-up, tear-down, inventory and shipping coordination.
- Track KPIs and use performance data to inform and adjust overall conference and event strategy.
- Develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns to attract booth visitors and increase sales meetings through various marketing channels including email and social.
- Plan and deliver related promotional activities, including both pre-show and post-show communications.
- Support additional projects that align with B2B marketing goals.
- PDevelop processes for assessing event and conference requests, as well as for ensuring event and conference planning and logistics are executed efficiently and professionally.
- Support ongoing pipeline attribution reporting through data input, data extraction, and data integration from multiple sources to evaluate marketing performance.
- Be a strong team player through partnering and collaborating with experts from a wide range of cross-functional areas.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of event experience, including strategy, planning, and logistics oversight
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience, including digital campaign and content development
- Business travel
- CTSM (Certified Trade Show Marketer) a plus
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, content management systems (CMS), web conferencing tools, project management systems, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders among all levels within the organization, as well as with external business partners
- Awareness of current and evolving conference trends as well as B2B marketing trends, technology, and channels
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with the ability to be flexible to meet the needs of changing priorities without missing deadlines
- Team player with the willingness to learn new skills, bring energy to the team, and thrive independently as well as with the larger group
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com