Sr. Manager, Clinical Operations - Cincinnati, OH
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Sr. Manager, Clinical Operations
The Sr. Manager, Clinical Operations partners with the market General Manager and Regional Director to provide clinical supervision, coordination, provider relations, patient relations and management oversight of market clinics. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all state and regional requirements, quality clinical care, company goals, directives and objectives.
- Oversees and manages the operational and clinical activities of their market in conjunction with the GM and Regional Director.
- Partners with other market managers and General Managers to plan, develop, and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives to ensure quality health care and service, adherence to departmental and state policies, and uniformity and consistency across clinics.
- Analyzes reports to identify operational issues or trends, or progress in meeting performance measures; all clinic metrics (Quality of Care, Patient Experience, Enrollment, Patient and Staff Retention,) and creates and deploys action plans to drive success.
- Manages budget for clinical team and achieves P/L metrics related to cost center.
- Creates and implements strategies to improve utilization of services, staff, and facilities.
- Monitors compliance of all clinic metrics (Quality of Care, Patient Experience, Enrollment, Retention, etc.) and creates and deploys action plans to drive success.
- Provides continual process improvement including all clinic processes and/or services
- Assures that statistical and clinical records are maintained to meet state requirements, and other state program clinic audits and inspections;
- Analyzes and monitors clinic operations, such as patient flow, scheduling, appointments, and staffing ratios; evaluates and adjusts staff assignments
- Delivers clinical programs to deploy innovative approaches to delivery of high- quality clinical services
- In conjunction with the market GM and Regional Director resolves and responds to complaints from patients and staff.
- Works with the GM to keep staff informed and disseminates information on a variety of clinical, administrative, fiscal, operational, and programmatic issues.
- Practices excellent employee relations with attention to employee needs and develops and mentors a high performing management team for all areas of responsibility.
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Serve patients in person and in multiple care settings (e.g., patient home, clinics) in addition to virtual visits.
- Monthly 5-10% of RN or NP charts will be audited to ensure quality care is being provided to our patients in accordance with our program description. Performance management of clinical staff that are not meeting the quality audit expectations is a critical part of the clinical manager's role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, or related field
- Active licensure as a Physician Assistant , Nurse Practitioner or clinical related licensure (RN, Pharmacist, etc…)
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the management of clinical operations
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience within the healthcare or related field
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business or related field.
- Ability to teach, strong organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, results orientation, team building and decision-making.
- Understanding of Value Based Care
- Change management experience
- Demonstrated ability, or potential, to excel in smaller entrepreneurial organizations.
- Excels at developing strong patient/family relationships that fosters engagement and best outcomes
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com