Lead Data Analyst, Power BI
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Lead Data Analyst, Power BI
We are looking for a Lead Data Analyst, PowerBI with responsibility to provide support to Finance. Individual will help with PowerBI implementation, system enhancements, documentation, training, and automation of complex models, reporting and analytics. Role will be responsible for maintaining the application for reliable performance, performing analysis, identifying issues, and working with business to solution and drive improvements. With the company being in start-up mode, this role needs to operate in a constantly changing environment where the future will look vastly different than the present.
- Working in ERP systems and related finance systems/technologies and reporting environment.
- Detailed oriented individual with ability to rapidly learn and adjust to business needs.
- Experience with PowerBI Roadmap Implementation – (Establishing Processes, defining Use cases/business requirements, Testing, project managing change management, and driving Adoption)
- Prior experience with building Data Governance, Data Architecture and Strategy
- Be a SME and train end users on functionality of PowerBI capabilities and work cross functionally with Finance, Data and Engineering team.
- Ability to coordinate upgrades and application releases and data structure enhancements, and proactively defines areas for improvement for data flows and analytical needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or information systems
- Minimum 7+ years’ progressive experience in systems and finance industry
- 3+ years in Financial/Analytics System implementation and post go live support.
- Knowledge of Excel, Financial and Reporting systems such as SAP, Hyperion, Tableau
- Data Strategy and Visualization tools and working with large data sets.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working in Matrix environment and adaptable to change.
- Proven experience in implementing PowerBI complex models, robust reporting, and actionable analytics.
- Dynamic understanding of business process in finance domain
- Experience with Implementing PowerBI application, Testing.
- Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
- Strong communication and high emotional intelligence – ability to navigate relationships and work across multiple domains.
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn and gain new information.
- Adaptable to change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Self-Starter with excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving skills and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven performance working in collaborative team environment and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines.
- Loves a good challenge and will naturally thrive in a changing environment.
Annual Salary Range: $93,400.00-$116,700.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org