Data Analyst, Partner Analytics
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Data Analyst (Partner Analytics)
The Data Analyst (Partner Analytics) is a highly visible role that will support key analytical initiatives for our stakeholders. You will be an early member of an experienced and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of the organization. The associate’s primary focus will be collaborating with your General Manager and other team members to understand complex business decisions and using data driven insights to advance operational and clinical performance. This position is also a key point of contact between the technology team and the client. From documenting new data requirements to ensuring data integrity, you oversee the data lifecycle from start to finish.
- Research, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare claims & lab data
- Collaborate with team members from engineering, clinical, and operational functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize data visualization and storytelling techniques to clearly communicate outcomes and insights to executive and clinical leaders
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- 1+ years’ experience; healthcare experience preferred
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Working knowledge of analyzing medical claims, labs, EMR and clinical data
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Excel & PowerPoint; AWS experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys collaboration
- Comfortable speaking and leading analytical discussions
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org