Sr. Executive Assistant
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Strive Customer Success
Strive Customer Success is a new team within Strive Health and our mission is “To Ensure what our clients experience of Strive is the best of Strive”. We are dedicated to creating interactions with our clients and key stakeholders that create confidence in the value we deliver through clinical outcomes, financial performance and our members and customers experience of us. We actively partner across the organization to align resources to support this work, including market and central operations, analytics and reporting, finance, legal, marketing, growth and talent.
Sr. Executive Assistant
Strive is seeking a Sr. Executive Assistant to support Strive’s Chief Customer Officer and other members of the executive leadership team. This person will be responsible for managing and organizing calendars, arranging travel and accommodation, and managing expenses and invoices. Reporting to the Director, Customer Success Operations, this person will be responsible for coordination and planning of team and executive meetings. They should be self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change and be an internal and external champion of Strive’s culture and values.
- Organize and manage calendars/schedules in a proactive, forward-thinking fashion for the Chief Customer Officer and provide light administrative support to one other C-level executive.
- Work under specific direction and independently to fulfill and anticipate scheduling and workflow needs for supported executives.
- Act as a liaison between the Chief Customer Officer and external client executives, internal executives, and others.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Executive Assistants to develop best practices for managing executive time more effectively and efficiently across the organization.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with external client executives, internal executives, and others to ensure that meetings are scheduled appropriately.
- Manage all travel for Chief Customer Officer and one other C-level executive including bookings, accommodations, and expenses.
- Plan executive meetings, planning sessions, and support the execution of action items and top priorities.
- Partner with the Director, Customer Success Operations to plan and execute Customer Success team meetings, trainings, events, etc.
- Assist on special projects and other tasks as needed.
- 4 + years of related experience supporting C-Level executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel (up to 10%).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Previous experience arranging executive travel, accommodations, and expenses and invoices.
- Ability to respond quickly and decisively to changing needs and circumstances.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and react to different communication styles among internal and external constituents.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can identify and proactively manage issues as they arise, including follow-up and managing multiple moving parts.
- Embodiment of Strive’s Core Values of “Care, Innovation, Excellence, Tenacity, and Fun”
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com