Analyst, Finance Planning & Analysis - Minneapolis or Denver
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
This individual will play a key supporting role within the Finance team as we work to steward operating costs, model business performance, partner internally on new business models, and implement processes and systems to support Strive’s rapid growth.
This role provides an opportunity to sharpen business and financial acumen, deepen understanding of the healthcare industry, build relationships across all levels of the organization, and gain experience in a high-growth business as the Finance team enables Strive to transform kidney care for our patients.
The ideal candidate is energized by the opportunity to create, implement, and improve; proactively seeks to contribute meaningfully; masters the details while keeping them in the context of the big picture; thrives on communicating to create clarity and build relationships; and holds personal values aligned to Strive’s core values of caring for others first, innovation, resilience, tenacity, and fun.
- Support financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes for Strive.
- Provide Finance business partner support to Strive’s leaders.
- Contribute to the assembly, analysis, and reporting of the operating forecast and strategic long-range plan.
- Build and maintain financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources.
- Assist in building month end close reports, forecast review executive decks and other summary analyses to help communicate results to leaders.
- Develop analysis and scenarios to support decision-making, provide visibility, and drive results.
- Think critically, pressure test modeling assumptions and outputs.
- Communicate modeling, analyses, and findings in a clear, accurate, and compelling way
- Support the implementation of new tools and technology; leverage them to develop consistent, repeatable, and scalable financial processes.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, or similarly highly analytical field
- 1+ years of relevant financial analysis, modeling, or FP&A experience
- Hyperion Essbase/Smartview, PowerBI and Oracle NetSuite experience
- Healthcare and/or start-up experience
- Ability to be coached, with a willingness and curiosity to learn more
- Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
- Strong communication and high emotional intelligence – ability to navigate relationships.
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn and gain new information.
- Adaptable to change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Self-Starter with excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving skills and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven performance working in collaborative team environment and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org